See full calendar of Events HERE
See what we have been up this year HERE
- November 11th - Veterans Day. Click HERE if you are interested in helping NES celebrate Veterans Day.
- November 11th - Makeup Picture Day
- November 12th - Parent Visitation Day! Click HERE for more details
- November 15th - Schoolwide PBIS Incentive!
- November 19th - Giving of Thanks in Many Cultures Event! 6:30pm. Click HERE for more information.
- November 22nd - Report Card Distribution!
- November 25th at 6:00pm- Crofton High School Signature Program Meeting at Crofton Middle School
- November 27th - School Closed
- November 28th - School Closed
- November 29th - School Closed
- December 5th - Two Hour Early Dismissal
- December 5th - PTA Sponsored Hospitality Event!
- December 5th - Celebrate Unity Day at Nantucket! Wear Orange!
- December 10th - Nantucket Band Concert
- December 16th at 6:00pm- Crofton High School Signature Program Meeting at Crofton Middle School-
- December 17th at 6:30pm- Nantucket Chorus Concert
- December 19th - 4th Grade Field Trip to Arlington Echo!
- December 23rd - January 1st - School Closed
- January 1st - School Closed
- January 8th - PTA Board Meeting
- January 10th - PTA Sponsored Family Dance!
To Volunteer - Click HERE
To Reserve your Ticket - Click HERE
For more information - Click HERE
- January 20th - School Closed
- January 28th - Two Hour Early Dismissal
- January 29th - Two Hour Early Dismissal
- January 30th - School Closed
Have a question or want to get involved? Reach out to us
Work with members of your community and make a difference at Nantucket Elementary!
Membership is open to anyone who believes in the mission and purposes of the PTA. Each person who joins our PTA automatically becomes a member of both the state and national PTA.
The mission of the Nantucket Elementary PTA is to serve as a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Nantucket Elementary School PTA
It's starting to cold, but the PTA is already thinking about Summer! Our annual Summer Camp Fair is scheduled for February 12th!
We are currently looking for 2020 Summer Camps, AND new this year, Before/After care options for the next school year!
Do you have a favorite camp or after care, and would love to share the word? Click link below with all the information to join the fun!