See what we have been up to this year!
Have a question or want to get involved? Reach out to us
Work with members of your community and make a difference at Nantucket Elementary!
Membership is open to anyone who believes in the mission and purposes of the PTA. Each person who joins our PTA automatically becomes a member of both the state and national PTA.
The mission of the Nantucket Elementary PTA is to serve as a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Nantucket Elementary School PTA
Yearbooks are NOW ON SALE!!!
Here is all the important information you need to know!
- There are two ways to pay for a yearbook:
- Option 1: To buy online and customize - CLICK HERE
- Option 2: To reserve a standard paperback yearbook and pay upon delivery - CLICK HERE
- The last day to purchase a yearbook is June 18th.
- All yearbooks will be delivered in the Fall. If you order a yearbook, we will ensure it is delivered to you!
- 5th Grade Promotion Ads are on sale for $10! For More information CLICK HERE
- The school has been given permission to have individual student pictures taken this Spring. They will offer two dates in April for our hybrid and our virtual students to come to Nantucket to have their pictures taken. The dates will be April 19th & 23rd. Hybrid students will have their picture taken during school hours. Virtual students will be able to make an appointment to have their picture taken on those same dates from 4:00 pm- 6:00 pm. More information will be provided closer to the picture dates.
- Spring photos taken at the school will be automatically be used in the yearbook. Only students who do not take spring photo will need to submit headshots to NESYearbookphoto@gmail.com. If you have submitted a photo and utilize the spring photo option, the spring photo taken at the school will be used in the yearbook